Connect to TTUnet Wireless Using Mac OS 10.3 (Panther)
You must have a wireless adapter and OS 10.3 installed on your computer before you can use these instructions. Also, confirm the latest driver for your wireless adapter is installed.
STEP 1: Open Macintosh HD -> Applications -> Internet Connect.
STEP 2: Create a new 802.1X connection by going to File -> New 802.1X Connection.
STEP 3: Select Edit Configurations from the Configuration drop-down menu.
STEP 4: Select the following connection settings, then click OK.
- Description = Any descriptive name you would like, such as "TTUnet Wireless"
- Network Port = Airport
- User Name = your eRaider username
- Password = your eRaider password
- Wireless Network = TTUnet (case-sensitive)
- Authentication = Make sure PEAP is the only protocol that is checked
STEP 5: Click Connect to sign in using your new configuration.
STEP 6: Type your eRaider username and password, then click OK.
STEP 7: Once the system has authenticated you, you will receive a dialog for security certificates. Click on Accept all. You may have to do this more than once.
STEP 8: Once you have accepted the certificates, the sign-in process will complete, and a dialog will show that you are connected via PEAP at the bottom of the 802.1X connection window.