Connect to TTUnet using WPA2 in Ubuntu (Linux)
The TTU IT Division, in partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA), have provided the following information as a courtesy to the TTU community. The TTU IT Division does not officially endorse or provide support for the product/information below. Please contact the Texas Tech Linux Users Group (LUG) for further assistance.
STEP 1: Click the Network Manager icon on the top right corner of your desktop. Click TTUnet.
STEP 2: Enter the following information, then click Connect.
- Wireless security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- CA certificate: (None)
- PEAP version: Automatically
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv
- Username: TTU\eRaider Username
- Password: Your eRaider password
Your computer is now configured to connect to the TTUnet wireless network. You will need to repeat this process the next time you change your eRaider password.