ESRI GIS Software
Site License Information
- Name: ESRI ArcGIS
- Eligible Users: TTU, HSC, Faculty and Staff
- Operating System(s): PC
- TTU Price: Free
- HSC Price: $300/lic/yr
- Learn more at the official website
How to Obtain and Other Information
- To obtain ESRI ArcGIS, complete and submit the ESRI ArcGIS Order Form.
- This software is not available for student-owned computers.
GIS software provides the functions and tools needed to store, analyze, and display information about places. The key components of GIS software are:
- Tools for entering and manipulating geographic information such as addresses or political boundaries.
- A database management system (DBMS).
- Tools that create intelligent digital maps you can analyze, query for more information, or print for presentation.
- An easy-to-use graphical-user interface (GUI).
- Please contact Technology Support Systems at 806-742-7395 for information.
- For assistance with ESRI software, please contact IT Help Central at 806-742-4357 (HELP).
- Please note that this software is only available for Texas Tech owned computers.
For questions about software site licenses, please contact Technology Support Licensing.