Site License Information
- Name: Maple
- Eligible Users: TTU, HSC, Students, Faculty and Staff
- Operating System(s): PC, Mac, Linux
- TTU Price: Free eRaider download
- HSC Price: Same as TTU
- Learn more at the official website
How to Obtain and Other Information
Maple is a complete mathematical problem-solving environment that supports a wide variety of mathematical operations such as numerical analysis, symbolic algebra, and graphics. It has over 2500 commands that solve problems from basic arithmetic to the General Relativity Theory. It has interactive mathematical visualization, a graphical user interface with real math input and output, word-processing facilities, and a full programming language.
- Maple is available through the eRaider website.
For questions about software site licenses, please contact Technology Support Licensing.