Site License Information
- Name: Symantec AntiVirus
- Eligible Users: TTU, Students, Faculty and Staff
- Operating System(s): PC, Mac
- TTU Price: Free eRaider download.
- Learn more at the official website
How to Obtain and Other Information
Symantec AntiVirus EndPoint Protection for desktops and file servers offers scalable, cross-platform virus protection and centralized policy management. Centralized management from a single console allows IT managers to lock down policies that keep systems up to date and properly configured, fully protecting users at all times.
Symantec allows one copy of the licensed software to be installed on an employee's home or portable computer.
This agreement does not include students or employees of Health Sciences Center.
Rules related to this Agreement:
- Do not give Faculty/Staff versions of the software to students.
- Do not call Symantec for technical support. This agreement does not include technical support.
- Do not share your install with others. This is a direct violation of the agreement, and you could be held personally liable.
For questions about software site licenses, please contact Technology Support Licensing.