Through collaboration and professionalism, the Technology Support Department provides the highest possible quality Information Technology (IT) services, support, and assistance to the University community.
Technology Support will be recognized as the premier source for IT customer services and solutions that fosters a technologically advanced University community by leveraging teamwork, technology, expert knowledge, professionalism, and the commitment to excellence.
Technology Support is committed to the values of
- customer service;
- mutual respect and trust;
- ethics; and
Goals, Critical Success Factors, and Objectives (including Strategies and Assessments)
- Goal 1. Technology Access: Provide access to contemporary technology to enable student, faculty, and staff to achieve their learning, teaching, and research goals.
- Goal 2. Training and Documentation: Provide training and documentation services to enable students, faculty, and staff to become more self-sufficient, productive, and optimize their use of technology.
- Goal 3. Internet Presence: Continue to provide the official World-Wide Web presence for Texas Tech University.
- Goal 4. Marketing: Market and promote products and services within the IT Division to increase awareness of TTU technology services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Goal 5. Personnel: Recruit and retain high-caliber IT personnel.