ShortCourse Registration Help
To register for a class, you will need to log-in with your eRaider user name and password.
From the Main Menu you can:
- Update contact information.
- Download ShortCourse handout.
- Register for a ShortCourse.
- Do you have ideas for other courses? Suggest a new ShortCourse
Updating Contact Information
If the system recognizes you as a return visitor, you can begin. If it does not, the system will ask for contact information. Red dots designate required information. Be sure to click Save after you have finished. You can update this information at any time by clicking Update Contact Info in the Main Menu after your initial log-in.
Registering for a ShortCourse
- Click on Register For A ShortCourse link in the Main Menu.
- Click on a category, and classes from that category will be displayed.
- Select a class by clicking the date/time listed under the class name. Availability of the number of remaining seats in the class is stated beside the time in parenthesis.
- Click on Register or Wait (if the class is full) button.
- To register for another class, click the Back button, and select another course category. Repeat the process just described. To return to the Main Menu, click Back, and you will see a Menu button.
Removing Yourself from a Class
To cancel your registration for a class, return to the Main Menu (or log-in again to the system, if you have logged out). Your classes will be listed with a Remove from Course link on the far right.
- Click on the Remove link, and you will be asked for a confirmation of the removal.
- Click OK.