Dear parents/students: Please be advised that due to the importance of the online safety of our students, we have enhanced the security of student data. This protects student and parent information. As such, when parents, guardians or counselors call our call center you will be asked to provide your nine (9)-digit student matriculation number. This number can be found in the upper-right corner of the screen after logging into the portal or you may click the “MyProfile” button in the left menu. The call center will maintain an authorized user list so that anyone who calls in with the matriculation number can be identified as someone who is authorized to access a student's record. Again, we care about our students and this is for their safety. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To update your authorized user list, you will need to:
- Log into the portal and click on “My Profile” on the left menu bar.
- Click on the “Authorized Users” tab.
- Click on the “Request New” button.
- Fill in the information in the online form and submit using the “Request User Access” button at the bottom.
- Staff will then review the request and approve or decline on a case-by-case basis, depending on the information provided.
To use the new support portal, please go to studentservices.k12.ttu.edu. You can reach the call center by dialing (800) 692-6877.