Journals at Tech
- Archivation Exploration
- Cefiro: Hispanic Cultural and Literary Journal
- Journal of Vernacular Music
- Journal of the Texas Tech University Ethics Center
- Texas Journal of Rural Health
TTU Libraries offers open access journal hosting and editorial support.
Texas Tech University Press
TTU Press has been the book publishing office of the university since 1971 and a member of the Association of American University Presses since 1987. Visit www.ttupress.org
Publishing affordable digital textbooks by TTU faculty for TTU students.
This new program aims to publish textbooks written by TTU faculty which will be adopted in TTU classrooms. Works will be peer-reviewed and sold at low-cost to increase affordability for students across campus. Currently in the pilot stage, we welcome proposals from faculty ready to work with library staff to develop the first round of high-quality, digital textbooks at affordable prices. Textbooks of all disciplines and completion status—from unwritten to unpublished to previously published—are welcome. The program defines textbooks as works written for classroom adoption, whether traditional textbooks, monographs, or readers. For more information or if you are interested in submitting a proposal, please email Jessica.Kirschner@ttu.edu
Open Access Publishing
- Texas Tech University Open Access Initiative A fund of $25,000 has been allocated by the Office of the Vice President for Research to be used to help authors defray the cost of open access publication fees.
- ThinkTech Researchers and scholars can use ThinkTech to distribute and archive previously published
or new works at no cost to the author or reader. Must comply with publisher policy.
Visit our Submission Guide and FAQ page for step-by-step instructions.
Featured Faculty Research in ThinkTech: