Manuel Woersdoerfer, Ph.D.
Office: CECE 215B
- Engineering and computer ethics (especially big data ethics and information privacy).
- Business (ethics) and human rights.
- (Political) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and corporate citizenship.
- Multi-stakeholder CSR-initiatives (especially Equator Principals framework and U.N. Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights).
- Sustainable finance and finance ethics.
- Climate ethics/justice (with special focus on financial institutions and climate change mitigation).
- Constitutional economics, neoliberalism and social market economy.
- Behavioural and happiness economics, economic psychology and neuroeconomics.
- Economic policy (with a special focus on European integration and politics).
- PhD, Business Ethics/History of Economic Thought, Goethe University, Frankfurt/Germany (2011)
- Master of Arts, Philosophy & Economics, University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth/Germany (2007)
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy & Economics, University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth/Germany (2004)