Nano Tech Center
- State of Texas "Emerging Technology Fund - Research Superiority in Nanophotonics"
2008, Mark Holtz and Henryk Temkin.
- United States Department of Defense "Bronze Secretary of Defense award for Exceptional
Public Service" 2008, Henryk Temkin.
- IEEE "2008 Aron Kressel LEOS Award" for outstanding contributions and leadership in
advancing opto-electronic materials and devices - the science of light-emitting device
creation, Henryk Temkin.
- DARPA "Determination of Intrinsic Parameters Influencing Efficiencies in Single High-Power
Laser Diodes" Ayrton Bernussi, Luis Grave de Peralta, Mark Holtz.
- DARPA "Finite-Element Simulation for Electrothermal Characterization of High-Power
Diode Laser Bars" 2008, Jordan Berg, Ayrton Bernussi, Luis Grave de Peralta, Darryl
- National Science Foundation "Control Theory of Large Actuator Arrays" 2008, Jordan
- U. S. Army, "Nanophotonic Devices," 2007 M. Holtz, A. Bernussi, J. M. Berg, L. Grave
de Peralta, and S. A. Nikishin
- DARPA, "Ultra-low propagation loss silica-based waveguides for time delay applications,"
- NSF Award 0609416, "Nanoscale Interdisciplinary Research Team: Nano-Engineering Efficient
Optoelectronic Devices," 2006 to 2010, S. A. Nikishin, J. M. Berg, A. Bernussi, M.
Holtz, and H. Temkin
- AT&T Foundation honors Ed Whitacre, Jr. through support of Texas Tech University NTC
- Lu Tian, Outstanding Poster Presentation in the category Nano Materials, 2007 meeting
of "The Academy of Medicine, Engineering, and Science in Texas."
- Dana Rosenbladt, AT&T Chancellor's Endowed Fellowship 2007-2008
- Dana Rosenbladt, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship 2007-2010
- Dana Rosenbladt, McAuley Distinguished Engineering Student 2007
- Sergey Nikishin, Outstanding Researcher Award, 2007
- Jordan Berg, 2007-2008 Fulbright Scholar
- NSF Award CHE-0514706. "Liquid Behavior Unique to Nanochannels," S. Liu, J. M. Berg,
- NSF Award ECS-0420853. "MRI: Development of an Electron-Beam Deposition System with
In Situ Surface Analysis" 2004, M. Holtz, J. Berg, T. Dallas, and H. Temkin.
- RDECOM-US Army, "Microsystem for detection of single spores," 2004, H. Temkin, P.
Dasgupta, S. Nikishin.
- RDECOM US Army. G. Coimbatore, G. Cobb, and T. Dallas "Development of Liquid Crystal
Detections for Chemical Warfare Agents", 2004, $210,000.
- U. S. Army Research Lab. "Integration of Waveguide Optics, MEMS, and Electronics"
2004, H. Temkin.
- NSF Award ECS-0323640. "Device Processing Studies of Aluminum-Rich AlGaN Superlattices"
08/01/03 - 07/31/06. M. Holtz, S. A. Nikishin, and H. Temkin.
- NSF Award ECS-0304224. "NIRT: Nano-Arrays of Large Bandgap Semiconductors for Light
Emitting and Spintronic Devices" 08/01/03 - 07/31/07. H. Temkin, R. Gale, M. Holtz,
L. Menon, S. A. Nikishin.