2011 McDonald-Mehta Lecture Series
- Dr. Yukio Tamura from Tokyo Polytechnic University stands with MMLS founders Dr. Jim McDonald and Dr. Kishor Mehta.
- Dr. Gregory Kopp from the University of Western Ontario listens to questions from the audience as he speaks on the topic of wind effects on houses, “The Three Little Pigs Project.”
- Dr. Gregory Kopp from the University of Western Ontario speaks on the topic of wind effects on houses.
- Dr. Jamie Brown Kruse, gives her talk on "Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences at NOAA."
- Dr. Jim McDonald and Dr. Kishor Mehta, founders of the McDonald-Mehta Lecture Series, stand with Dr. Jamie Brown Kruse
- Dr. Mark Powell, gives his talk on "Drag Coefficient Behavior in Tropical Cyclones."
- It is a packed house as the audience listens to Dr. Mark Powell from NOAA at the recent McDonald-Mehta Lecture Series.
- Dr. Timothy Reinhold, gives his talk on "Advances in Full-Scale Wind Tunnel Testing of Buildings and Structures."
- (L-R) Dr. Timothy Reinhold, shakes hands with MMLS co-founder Dr. Jim McDonald.
- Dr. Yukio Tamura from Tokyo Polytechnic University, speaks on the topic of monitoring techniques in wind engineering.
- Nov. 3, 2010 – Dr. Yukio Tamura, Professor, Wind Engineering Research Center, Tokyo Polytechnic University
- Feb. 2, 2011 – Dr. Gregory Kopp, Professor and Canada Research Chair in Wind Engineering, University of Western Ontario
- April 6, 2011 – Dr. Mark D. Powell, NOAA Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory Atmospheric Scientist, Florida State University Center for Ocean Atmospheric Prediction Studies
- April 27, 2011 – Dr. Timothy A. Reinhold, Senior Vice President for Research, Chief Engineer, Institute for Business and Home Safety
For further information, please contact the MMLS Coordinator at (806) 742-3476 ext 321 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .