Ph.D. in Wind Science & Engineering
Applying to the Wind Science and Engineering (WiSE) Ph.D. program:
First, complete the application form for the Texas Tech University Graduate School. Instructions for how to apply are available through the Graduate School website at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/apply.php
- Applications for International students can be found at the link below: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/international/
- Apply Texas Online Application link: http://www.applytexas.org/adappc/gen/c_start.WBX
Note: The Apply Texas major code for Wind Science and Engineering is WDSE.
After completing the application for the Graduate School, please send the following to Dr. Daan Liang via email (email@example.com):
- Your current CV,
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, and
- Personal Statement in PDF format not to exceed 2 pages addressing why you want to pursue a Ph.D. in Wind Science and Engineering.
For more information about the program, contact:
Daan Liang, Ph.D., P.E.
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409.1023
(806) 742.3476 x 321/ FAX (806) 742.3446
Toll free (888) 946.3287