Ph.D. in Wind Science & Engineering
Applying to the Wind Science and Engineering (WiSE) Ph.D. program:
First, complete the application form for the Texas Tech University Graduate School. Instructions for how to apply are available through the Graduate School website at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/apply.php
- Applications for International students can be found at the link below: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/international/
- Apply Texas Online Application link: http://www.applytexas.org/adappc/gen/c_start.WBX
Note: The Apply Texas major code for Wind Science and Engineering is WDSE.
After completing the application for the Graduate School, please send the following to Kelsey Seger via email (Kelsey.Seger@ttu.edu):
- Your current CV,
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, and
- Personal Statement in PDF format not to exceed 2 pages addressing why you want to pursue a Ph.D. in Wind Science and Engineering.
For more information about the program, contact:
Kelsey Seger, Ph.D. Coordinator
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas 79409.1023
(806) 742.3476 x 321/ FAX (806) 742.3446
Toll free (888) 946.3287