Information Technology & Information Systems
- Client Security Management and Virus Protection
- Desktop Support for All Operations Users
- Hardware Support
- Maintain Operations Division IT Equipment Inventory
- Software Installations
- Support All Other Operations Division IT Equipment
- Business Continuity Plan Development and Administration
- Custom Software Development and Support Database Administration
- Develop and Maintain Operations Division Security Administration and Policies
- Enterprise Software Administration and Support
- Operation Website Administration
- Server Administration
- System Backup/Recovery Administration
- Operations Division Information Technology must align our strategy with ODPA, Operations
Division, and Texas Tech University on a unified scale. Operations Division Information
Technology as a unit must be experts in technology, support of technology, and poses
a complete understanding of Operations Divisions processes.
- Education in technology advancements
- Analyzing current processes for areas of improvement
- Upgrading current infrastructure to provide for the needs of the customer Technology support provided by Operations Division Information Technology will ensure that customer service is a high priority, continuing to assist our partners while simultaneously providing the highest level of customer support.
- Changing the culture of customer service by focusing on service
- Managing multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of customer support
- Develop Information Systems Technology to provide Texas Tech University with efficient
data, to increase quality, while maintaining speed of service.
- Data Reconciliation
- Flexibility to change Promote understanding/adoption of unfamiliar technology systems to customers that are resistant to change. Encourage a culture of listening to understand rather than reply. Invest in customers understanding and provide an atmosphere that is friendly.
- Facilitate Develop Information System Technology with a thorough understanding of client's needs, expectations, history of the issue, and long term desired change. Innovate solutions that sets a new pace rather than a reinforcement of the norm or traditional thinking.
Operations Division Work Request
iServiceDesk is an Operations Division web-based application that provides an intuitive form to submit and query work requests. Requesters can be kept informed via e-mail or can query the status of their request through this application.
Additional features of iServiceDesk includes:
- Submit work requests for work orders, projects, and self-help projects
- List open and complete work orders
- Query for selected work requests and work orders
- Check status of work requests and work orders
To complete a work order request, click the button below.
For help in completing a request, click here.