Spring 2015 MyTech Registration
- Only students currently enrolled for the fall 2015 semester may participate in advance registration November 6-24. Graduate School students may register anytime beginning November 6.
- Students will register according to classification. Students will not be permitted to register prior to their assigned date. Registration materials will be distributed through the student's major department. Each student should see an advisor before attempting to register.
- To ensure reasonable spacing of final exams, students should consider the final examination schedule while planning their registration.
- On their assigned day, students can register on MyTech (beginning at 3:00 p.m.). Classifications for registration are based on hours completed at the end of the summer 2015 semester (90 or more hours, senior; 60-89 hours, junior; 30-59 hours, sophomore; 0-29 hours, freshman).
- If a student's TSI scores indicate a need to enroll in TSI remediation, the student must visit the TSI Skills Development Office (72 Holden Hall, 806 742-3242) before registration.
Advance Registration Schedule
(Currently Enrolled Students Only)
|Graduates and Seniors||Thursday, November 6, 2014|
|Juniors||Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
|Sophomores||Friday, November 14, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
|Freshmen||Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
Go to www.depts.ttu.edu/formertech and complete "Returning
Student Form." Contact your major department for advisement.
|Monday, November 24, 2014|
|Open Registration||Tuesday, November 25, 2014|
|Procedure: Students enrolled during fall 2014 should contact their major department office.|
Registration Schedule for New Freshmen and
Transfer Students Not Enrolled Previously
at Texas Tech
|Spring 2015 Semester
All students not registered previously
|During Red Raider Orientation (date varies)|
|Procedure: Students must be admitted and attend Red Raider Orientation.|
Change of College
Procedure: Contact the academic dean of the college to which you plan to transfer and obtain written permission.
Change in Registration (ADD-DROP)
ADDS: SPRING SEMESTER 2015
- Last day to add — Tuesday, January 20
DROPS: SPRING SEMESTER 2015
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit) — Friday, January 30
- Beginning Saturday, January 31 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Wednesday, March 25
Withdrawal from Texas Tech University
SPRING SEMESTER 2015
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Thursday, April 30
Procedure for Withdrawal:
(NOTE: Signature of student required for those students not withdrawing from the university on MyTech)
- If you have previously received or currently are receiving financial aid, clear your withdrawal through the Financial Aid Office prior to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- If you are residing in a residence hall, clear your withdrawal through University Housing to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- For information on the tuition and fee schedule, see "Withdrawal Information" on the registrar's website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar.
SPRING semester 2015
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Wednesday, March 25
Procedure: Complete a pass-fail form in the academic dean’s office of the college in which you are enrolled or visit the Registrar's Office website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar and click on the "Pass/Fail Declarations" form
Students wishing to take Spanish 1501 (SPCS—South Plains College Spanish) must register for it through Texas Tech University, Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures. Tuition and fees for the Spanish course will be paid to South Plains College.
CONTACT FOR SPCS 1501 AT TEXAS TECH CONTACT FOR SPCS 1501 AT SOUTH PLAINS COLLEGE Liz Hildebrand Andrea Rangel Senior Advisor Dean of Admissions and Records 806.742.4055 South Plains College, Levelland, TX firstname.lastname@example.org 806.716.2370 email@example.com