Spring 2013 MyTech Registration
- Only students currently enrolled for the fall 2012 semester may participate in advance registration November 1-19. Graduate School students may register anytime beginning November 1.
- Students will register according to classification. Students will not be permitted to register prior to their assigned date. Registration materials will be distributed through the student's major department. Each student should see an advisor before attempting to register.
- To ensure reasonable spacing of final exams, students should consider the final examination schedule while planning their registration.
- On their assigned day, students can register on MyTech or in their academic departments. Classifications for registration are based on hours completed at the end of the summer 2012 semester (90 or more hours, senior; 60-89 hours, junior; 30-59 hours, sophomore; 0-29 hours, freshman).
- If a student's TSI scores indicate a need to enroll in TSI remediation, the student must visit the TSI Skills Development Office (72 Holden Hall, 806 742-3242) before registration.
Advance Registration Schedule
(Currently Enrolled Students Only)
|Registration begins at 3:00 p.m. on the dates noted below.|
|Graduates||Thursday, November 1, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
| Seniors and Second Undergraduate
|Monday, November 5, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
|Juniors||Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
|Sophomores||Friday, November 9, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
|Freshmen||Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012
|Open Registration||Tuesday, November 20, 2012|
|Procedure: Students enrolled during fall 2012 should contact their major department office.|
Registration Schedule for
Former Texas Tech Students
|All||Monday, November 19, 2012|
|Procedure: Go to www.depts.ttu.edu/formertech and complete "Returning Student Form." Contact your major department for advisement.|
Registration Schedule for New Freshmen and
Transfer Students Not Enrolled Previously
at Texas Tech
|Spring 2013 Semester
All students not registered previously
|During New Student Orientation (date varies)|
|Procedure: Students must be admitted and attend New Student Orientation.|
Change of College
Procedure: Contact the academic dean of the college to which you plan to transfer and obtain written permission.
Change in Registration (ADD-DROP)
ADDS: SPRING SEMESTER 2013
- Last day to add — Tuesday, January 22
DROPS: SPRING SEMESTER 2013
- Last day to drop on MyTech without penalty (drop does not count against drop limit) — Friday, February1
- Beginning Saturday, February 2 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Wednesday, March 27
Withdrawal from Texas Tech University
SPRING SEMESTER 2013
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Thursday, May 2
Procedure for Withdrawal:
(NOTE: Signature of student required for those students not withdrawing from the university on MyTech)
- If you have previously received or currently are receiving financial aid, clear your withdrawal through the Financial Aid Office prior to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- If you are residing in a residence hall, clear your withdrawal through Univerity Housing to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- For information on the tuition and fee schedule, see "Withdrawal Information" on the registrar's website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar.
SPRING semester 2013
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Wednesday, March 27
Procedure: Complete a pass-fail form in the academic dean’s office of the college in which you are enrolled.
Registration for Beginning Spanish
Registering for Spanish 1501 (SPCS—South Plains College Spanish) requires registration through Texas Tech University, Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures. Tuition and fees for the Spanish course will be paid to South Plains College.
Contact for beginning spanish Contact for beginning spanish
at Texas Tech at South Plains COLLEGE
Liz Hildebrand Andrea Rangel
Senior Advisor Dean of Admissions & Records
806.742.4055 South Plains College
email@example.com Levelland, TX
806.894.9611, Ext. 2370