2016-2017 Undergraduate / Graduate Catalog
- Recommended for best viewing.
- 9MB download.
- Exact replica of printed catalog.
- Adobe Reader required; download from link below.
Obtaining Printed Catalog Copies
• Undergraduates — First semester undergraduates (transfer or incoming freshmen) can receive a complimentary 2016-2017 catalog during Red Raider Orientation or from Undergraduate Admissions through September 2016. After September, students can purchase a catalog for $5 from the campus bookstore in the Student Union.
• Graduates — The Graduate Admissions Office provides complimentary copies to all accepted graduate students. Call 806.742.2787.
• Continuing students, prospective students, parents, and organizations — The catalog is available for purchase by the following methods:
- Purchase a catalog in person at the Texas Tech Bookstore for $5 (plus tax).
- Order online through our secure order form and receive a catalog by U.S. mail. The cost is $6.49 (plus applicable sales tax) for orders to be shipped within the United States. For international orders, please call 806.742.3677; special shipping rates will apply.
AddressTexas Tech Downtown Center Room 220