2015-16 Undergraduate / Graduate Catalog
- Recommended for best viewing.
- Contains updates to printed catalog; updates appear in blue type.
- 17MB download.
- Exact replica of printed catalog.
- Contains no updates.
- Adobe Reader required; download from link below.
Obtaining Printed Catalog Copies
• Undergraduates — First semester undergraduates (transfer or incoming freshmen) can
receive a complimentary 2015-16 catalog during Red Raider Orientation or from Undergraduate
Admissions through September 2015. After September, students can purchase a catalog
for $5 from the campus bookstore in the Student Union.
• Graduates — The Graduate Admissions Office provides complimentary copies to all
accepted graduate students. Call 806.742.2787.
• Continuing students, prospective students, parents, and organizations — The catalog
is available for purchase by the following methods:
- Purchase a catalog in person at the Texas Tech Bookstore for $5 (plus tax).
- Order online through our secure order form and receive a catalog by U.S. mail. The cost is $6.49
(plus tax) for orders to be shipped within the United States. For international orders,
please call 806.742.3677; special shipping rates will apply.