2014-15 Undergraduate / Graduate Catalog
• Undergraduates — First semester undergraduates (transfer or incoming freshmen) can receive a complimentary 2014-15 catalog during Red Raider Orientation or from Undergraduate Admissions through September 2014. After September, students can purchase a catalog for $5 from the campus bookstore in the Student Union.
• Graduates — The Graduate Admissions Office provides complimentary copies to all accepted graduate students. Call 806.742.2787.
• Continuing students, prospective students, parents, and organizations — The catalog is available for purchase by the following methods:
1. Purchase a catalog in person at the Texas Tech Bookstore for $5 plus tax.
2. Place an order by phone or mail (see below) and receive a catalog by first-class mail. The cost is $7 (tax and postage included) within the continental U.S. and $22 (tax included) for international mail.
Order by phone — Call 806.742.3677 and provide the receiving person’s name, address, and phone number. Give the number, cardholder name, billing zip code, and expiration date of the VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card you are using to make the catalog purchase.
Order by mail — Send a check or money order from any U.S. bank or provide your credit card information. Be sure to include the receiving person’s name, address, and phone number. Send correspondence to:
ATTN: Catalog Order
Texas Tech University
P.O. Box 42026
Lubbock, TX 79409-2026