Collegiate Assessment of Academic Proficiency (CAAP)
The CAAP is “the standardized, nationally normed assessment program from ACT that enables postsecondary institutions to assess, evaluate, and enhance student learning outcomes and general education program outcomes” (ACT). In recent years, TTU has administered the CAAP Test Modules for Science, Mathematics, and Writing Skills to help assess student learning in these core areas. The TTU CAAP results can be compared to the results from national samples to evaluate how TTU students compare to other University students nationally.
The Office of Planning and Assessment is grateful for the faculty and students that have helped to support and participate in the CAAP.
- CAAP Math Skills Test Spring 2014
- CAAP Writing Skills Test Spring 2014
- CAAP Science Test Fall 2013
- CAAP Math Test Spring 2012
- CAAP Writing Skills Test Spring 2012
- CAAP Math Test Spring 2011
- CAAP Science Test Fall 2011
- CAAP Writing Skills Test Spring 2011
- CAAP Science Test Fall 2010