Family Weekend 2015 T-Shirt Contest
Do you have a knack for graphic design? Try designing the official 2015 Family Weekend t-shirt that will be worn by thousands!
T-shirt Design Contest Guidelines:
- Design the shirt. Front only, back only, or front/back. The words "Family Weekend" should be used.
- Designs should be in one or two colors--we cannot print full color designs or photographs. Please do not submit copyrighted material without permission.
- Be sure to follow guidelines on the use of the Double T. Information on proper use can be found at: http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/text/graphics/t-standards.gif
- Create your design in graphics software (preferred format is pdf or jpg), or draw a detailed sketch. Include your name and contact information.
- Design may change depending on t-shirt color. T-shirt color will correspond with game day color (i.e. black out game, white out game, etc.).
- Designs can come from students, faculty, staff, and alumni--any Texas Tech fan.
- The criteria for judging are as follows: originality and the likelihood others will wear it on game day.
- Parents and family members will vote on the winner and the winning person will be notified in September.
- The winner will receive four t-shirts and the joy of seeing thousands of people wearing his or her original design!
Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to the Parent and Family Relations office in 201Q Student Union Building (2nd floor).
Deadline is Friday, August 28th at 12:00 p.m.
Questions? Please call Parent & Family Relations at 806-742-3630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.