Do you have a knack for graphic design? Try designing the official 2015 Family Weekend t-shirt that will be worn by thousands!
T-shirt Design Contest Guidelines:
1. Design the shirt. Front only, back only, or front/back. The words "Family Weekend" should be used.
2. Designs should be in one or two colors--we cannot print full color designs or photographs. Please do not submit copyrighted material without permission.
3. Be sure to follow guidelines on the use of the Double T. Information on proper use can be found at: http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/text/graphics/t-standards.gif
4. Create your design in graphics software (preferred format is pdf or jpg), or draw a detailed sketch. Include your name and contact information.
5. Design may change depending on t-shirt color. T-shirt color will correspond with game day color (i.e. black out game, white out game, etc.).
6. Designs can come from students, faculty, staff, and alumni--any Texas Tech fan.
7. The criteria for judging are as follows: originality and the likelihood others will wear it on game day.
8. Parents and family members will vote on the winner and the winning person will be notified in September.
9. The winner will receive four t-shirts and the joy of seeing thousands of people wearing his or her original design!
Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to the Parent and Family Relations office in 201Q Student Union Building (2nd floor).
Deadline is Friday, August 28th at 12:00 p.m.
Questions? Please call Parent & Family Relations at 806-742-3630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.