Full Campus Maps
- Download TPS campus parking brochure
- Download TPS campus and apartment bus routes brochure
- Download TPS bicycling brochure
- Visitor daytime parking map (weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Visitor evening parking map (weekdays after 5:30 p.m.)
- Motorcycle (two-wheel) ePermit map
Commuter Parking Lots
C1 and C4 offer parking along the north border of campus near Jones AT&T Stadium and the Rawls College of Business.
These two smaller lots mean less competition for spaces, and both are walking distance from the Rawls College of Business.
Located north of campus across a pedestrian bridge spanning the Marsha Sharp Freeway, Raider Park Garage offers guaranteed covered parking.
A series of seven lots off Indiana Avenue and Texas Tech Parkway near the United Supermarkets Arena make up this ePermit.
Guaranteed covered parking in an easily accessible garage near a busy part of campus.
The most economical parking option on campus has large lots off Texas Tech Parkway and bus service every seven minutes.
This ePermit allows free parking in any commuter lot after 2:30 p.m., any park-and-pay location after 5:30 p.m., and Rec Center parking at any time for the two-hour maximum.
Residence Hall Parking Lots
Z4 contains one large lot off Hartford and 18th and a small lot off Flint and 18th.
Directly north of West Village, residence access Z7 at the light at Texas Tech Parkway and Indiana Avenue.