- 3.0 Cumulative GPA from Texas Tech University.
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours.
- Grade of “A” for desired course assignment, received from Texas Tech.
- Experience in tutoring or other academic support service is a plus!
- Must be available late afternoon or early evenings to hold reviews.
- Two letters of recommendation will be required with your application.
- Attend semester and monthly trainings.
- Attend all lectures of the assigned course.
- Utilize the assigned readings, homework, and class notes to create two weekly review sessions.
- Work closely with the assigned faculty partner to assure session material meets their approval.
- Communicate with the SI Coordinator and graduate assistant on a weekly basis.
- 10 hours each week (3- Course attendance, 3-Review Sessions, 4-Session planning).
- Planning hours are flexible while session scheduling and course attendance are set on a semester basis.
Applications may be returned to Holden Hall 80 or emailed to the Unit Coordinator:email@example.com