- Must be enrolled in a graduate school program.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Assist in planning SI Leader training each semester.
- Request classrooms for SI sessions of each Leader.
- Observe sessions and provide constructive feedback to Leaders.
- Track and document information pertaining to session attendance.
- 15-20 hours per week.
- Supervisors may have some flexibility in working hours; however, evening hours will be needed to observe sessions throughout the term.
Applications may be returned to Holden Hall 80 or emailed to the Unit Coordinator:firstname.lastname@example.org