Enrollment Criteria and Registration Process
All students who aim for collegiate and professional success are encouraged to register in PADR. The following students are required to register for PADR
- Students who do not achieve a 2.0 GPA during their first semester at Texas Tech.
- Students of the College of Media & Communication who’s first semester GPA is below a 2.25.
- Students of the College of Arts & Sciences who’s first semester GPA is below a 2.25.
- Students of the College of Human Sciences with less than 30 hours and a cumulative GPA below 2.0.
- Students in the College of Engineering who do not achieve a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- All students returning from academic suspension.
- All students previously required to enroll in PADR but did not complete the course because of nonattendance or other reasons.
- All students previously required to enroll in PADR but failed the course.
- Any student mandated by advisor, Dean or other College Official.