Questions? We've got answers!
Payroll Services staff are ready to answer your questions.
For the fastest and most accurate response to your inquiry, please send an e-mail to , please be sure to include the following:
- Your full name
- Your 9-digit Tech ID number (Starts with RXXXXXXXX)
- Your phone number
- As much detail as possible about your issue
Help us help you by filling out this comment card and providing us with your feedback.
Payroll Services Announcements
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR 2013 W2
Payroll Services has two locations to serve you:
Both offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Texas Tech University campus - Doak Hall, room 135 and
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center - room 1B134.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Texas Tech University employees may pick up paychecks in Doak Hall.
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center employees may pick up paychecks in 1B134.
All employees and student employees are eligible to receive their wages electronically through direct deposit. Employees are now able to sign up or update direct deposit information using Employee Self Service. Payroll Services encourages all employees to take advantage of this option. It is available online 24/7 (down only during payroll processing). They are able to access this through their Raiderlink/Webraider.
To make changes, add new account online, go to the Employee tab on Raiderlink/Webraider:
Select Update My Direct Deposit (Employee Instructions), and update Direct Deposit
For assistance please send an e-mail to
Direct deposit has many advantages to an employee:
- Safe and secure delivery of wages to just one or even multiple accounts
- No cash checking fees
- Most banks will offer free checking with direct deposit
- Generally funds are available at the employee's bank at the opening of the business day
Contact Payroll Services
- Address: Box 41092, Lubbock, TX 79409-1092
- TTU Phone: 806.742.3211
- TTU Fax: 806.742.1589
- TTUHSC Phone: 806.743.2998
- TTUHSC Fax: 806.743.3065