Applying to the Program
- Complete the Request Information box in the right sidebar. This will let Dr. Gilliam know of your interest in the program and allow him to answer any questions you may have.
- Complete the Texas Tech Graduate School application to be admitted to the university. Send this application to Rebecca Velez via e-mail, fax, or mail—see contact information below.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee is required to process your Graduate School application. This check made out to Texas Tech University should be mailed to Rebecca Velez at the address below.
- Complete the Personal Financial Planning application to be admitted to your chosen program.
Qualified applicants will be admitted to the Executive Education MS and Certificate programs in Personal Financial Planning as they are received. Apply early for the best opportunity to be part of the cohort starting in January, 2015 and to receive scholarships to help support your education.
- Final deadline — December 1, 2014