Master of Public Administration Open House
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER!
ADVANCE YOUR EDUCATION!
Tuesday, June 9th, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Holden Hall, Room 107
Sponsored by Master of Public Administration program
- Acquire new skills and earn credit toward a Master of Public
Administration degree (MPA).
- Attend part-time while you work.
- Classes are in the evening once a week.
- The entrance exam into the program may be waived for applicants with administrative work experience.
- Program areas include:
- Health Care Administration
- Public Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Environmental Policy & Administration
- Come to the open house to hear more about the MPA program and information on financial aid.
- It is not too late to be admitted for fall term.
- Driving Directions:
- From University Ave and Broadway enter TTU campus
- Take the first right on Akron Ave
- Holden Hall is on the left
- Take the first left into Holden Hall Parking Lot
Refreshments will be provided
PLENTY OF FREE PARKING!
Any questions, please contact Era Ibarra 806.834.3729