Academic Affairs Resources and Information For Covid-19 Response
Week of March 30
Classes resume via online delivery.
TTU is open with faculty and staff working remotely. Most facilities will continue to operate, although many will post reduced hours of operation. Faculty and staff should be on campus only to complete functions that are essential and cannot be completed remotely.
A decision on the need to cancel or move online face-to-face Maymester or Summer courses will be made in mid-April.
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to stay updated on guidance related to COVID-19. Though not exhaustive, here is a list of institutional resources:
- Institutional Updates and Guidance Related to COVID-19
- Student Affairs Updates Related to COVID-19
- International Affairs Updates Related to COVID-19
- eLearning Information Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Researchers
- For questions about faculty-related issues or general academic affairs, please contact Senior Vice Provost Rob Stewart.
- For questions about Commencement or other student-related academic affairs and services, please contact Vice Provost Genevieve Durham DeCesaro.
- For questions about course delivery online, please contact Vice Provost Melanie Hart.