Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) 2005-2010
- 2010:Law School Survey
- 2010:McCabe Academic Integrity Survey Report
- 2010:Matador Ethics Video Challenge Report
- 2010:Ethics week Photographs Analysis
- 2010:QEP Awareness Survey Report
- 2010:Ethics Week Summary Report
- 2010: Red Raider Ethics Generator Summary Report
- 2010: EITF Sustainability Report
- 2010: TLTC Ethics Series (Spring)
- 2010: EIC Sustainability Recommendation Document
- 2009: QEP Faculty and Instructor Survey
- 2009: QEP Faculty and Instructor Survey (Summary)
- 2009: TLTC Ethics Series (Fall)
- 2009: QEP Awareness Survey (Fall)
- 2009: QEP Awareness Survey Summary (Fall)
- 2009: Defining Issues Test-2 (Spring)
- 2009: Matador Video Challenge (Fall)
- 2009: Ethics Week Photographs Analysis
- 2009: Ethics Week Survey Results (Long)
- 2009: Ethics Week Survey Results (Short)
- 2009: Academic Integrity Assessment during Arbor Day
- 2009: Academic Integrity Assessment: Ethics Week vs. Arbor Day
- 2008: Ethics Assessment
- 2008: Academic Integrity Assessment during Red Raider Camp 2008
- 2008: Academic Integrity Supplemental Questions on CIRP 2008
- 2007: Plagiarism Roundtable Participant Survey Results
- Statement of Ethical Principles
- Statement of Academic Integrity
- Strive for Honor
- 2010, April 26-30: Ethics Week-Arbor Day 2010. Event Schedule
- 2010, April 8: QEP/TTU Ethics Center Celebration and Transition Luncheon. Guest Speaker Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean of University of California, Irvine School of Law. "Ethical Speech in the Academy."
- 2009 & 2010: TLTC Ethics Series
- 2009, November 17 & 18: 1st Purnendu K. Dasgupta Lecture, Professor Royce W. Murray, Kenan Professor of Chemistry at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. "Publishing Chemistry: Process, Ethics, and the Internet" & "The Composition, Structure, and Behavior of Very Small Nanoparticles."
- 2009, October 27 & 28: Debra Parrish, J.D. "Responsible Conduct of Research and Ethics Speaker."
- 2009, October 6: Dr. Edmund D. Pellegrino, M.D., Professor Emeritus of Medicine and Medical Ethics and Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at Georgetown University School of Medicine. "Bioethics."
- 2009: Ethics Week
- 2009, April 21: Tom Hall, J.D., "Litigation Malpractice Traps from the Plaintiff's Perspective." School of Law
- 2009, March 25: Dr. Michelle Addington, Associate Professor of Architecture at Yale University, lecture on "Buildings, Boundaries, Behaviors." College of Architecture
- 2008, November 12: Dr. Joanne Ciulla, Professor and Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics at the Jepson School of Leadership, University of Richmond, "Ethical Challenges of Leadership." Rawls College of Business
- 2008, September 8: David Callahan, author of "The Cheating Culture." Presidential Lecture and Performance Series
- 2008: Texas Tech University Quality Enhancement Plan, "Stop and Take Stock" summit
2008: Engineering Ethics Function
- Order of the Engineer Ceremony (ethics based formal program conducted nationally)
- Senior engineering students were inducted into the Order of the Engineer
- 2007: Chief Information Officer (CIO) "Roundtable Discussion"
- 2007: University Ethics Week
- 2007: Department of Classical & Modern Language & Literatures, Department of Chemistry, and the College of Engineering roundtable discussion, "International Teaching Assistants and Teaching Assistants: Ethical Dilemmas in Learning to Teach"
- 2007: Raider Power Era Begins: Honor, Respect, Pride and Tradition
- 2007: College of Mass Communications, "Ethics Panel"
- 2007: Philosophy "Ethics Movie Series"
- 2006: Engineering-Business-Law Ethics Day
- 2006: Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center, Dr. Linda Ferrell and Dr. O.C. Ferrell, "Ethical Misconduct Disasters: What is the Role of Ethics Education?"
- 2005: Texas Tech Law Review, Center for Water Law and Policy, "Precious, Worthless, or Immeasurable: The Value and Ethic of Water"
- 2005: Texas Society of Professional Engineers, "Professional Ethics Live: A Continuing Education Seminar on Professional Ethics"
- 2010: August 11 "Presentation for the ACUA : A Campus Conversation on Ethics," Dr. David Roach and Kim Turner.
This session will describe Texas Tech University’s journey though an institutional ethics movement involving faculty, staff, administration, and students. The ethics initiative began to meet the Quality Enhancement Plan requirement of TTU’s accrediting body—the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools —but has taken a life of its own to the entire campus through the passion and dedication of the people involved.
- 2009: "Ethics Initiative: Quality Enhancement Plan Summit," Dr. Michelle Bair
- 2009: "Ethics in the Curriculum: Task Force Report, QEP Summit," Dr. David Roach
- 2009: "Ethics and Academic Integrity," New Student Orientation, Dr. Catherine Duran
- 2009: "Talking Points, New Student Orientation, Dr. Catherine Duran"
- 2008: "Quality Enhancement Plan. Do the Right Thing: A Campus Conversation on Ethics"
- 2008: "Visit to Tecnológicode Monterrey, Mexico"