Faculty & Staff Resources
- Advising Administrators
- Calendar Sync & Appointment Availability
- Advising Reports & Notes
- Reminders & Watch List
- Advanced & Saved Searches
- Appointment Campaigns
For Professors & Instructors
- Calendar Sync & Instructor Office Hours
- Attendance, Assignments & Grades
- Creating Alerts
- Emailing & Texting Students
Strive Training & Workshops
Strive 101 for AdvisorsMonthly Trainings
1st Wednesday and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
Building Powerful Campaigns
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Login to Cornerstone using your eRaider credentials.
- Click on the "Library" menu.
- Search for the Strive training or workshop you want to register for.
- Click on the "Request" button for the time and date you wish to attend.
Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for Synchronous Advising
In this session, representatives from eLearning and Academic Partnerships and Student Success and Retention will go over ways in which advisors might use Blackboard's Collaborate Ultra tool as well as Strive.TTU.edu to schedule and conduct real-time advising sessions with students, particularly as we head into advance registration.
Please Note: To use Collaborate Ultra, TTU-IT will need to create an Ultra account for you as the instructor. Please send the your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate that request.
A self-led video-based session will soon be available in TTU Cornerstone. Use the following instructions to find it quickly:
- Use eRaider credentials to log-in and open TTU Cornerstone at this url: http://hr.ttu.edu/lms
- In the same browser, paste and go to this url: https://ttu.csod.com/LMS/BrowseTraining/BrowseTraining.aspx?view=0&mode=2#f=1&s=608,624&o=1&h=2
- Select Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for Synchronous Advising that is flagged as an "Online Class."
- Click "Launch".