- Weigold, I. K., & Robitschek, C. (2011). Agentic personality characteristics and coping: Their relation to trait anxiety in college students. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81, 255-264.
- Flores, L. Y., Robitschek, C., Celebi, E., Andersen, C., & Hoang, U. (2010). Social cognitive influences on Mexican Americans&apos career choices across Holland's themes. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 76, 198-210.
- Robitschek, C., & Keyes, C. L. M. (2009). Keyes' model of mental health with personal growth initiative as a parsimonious predictor. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 56, 321-329.
- Shorey, H. S., Little, T. D., Snyder, C. R., Kluck, B., & Robitschek, C. (2007). Hope and personal growth initiative: A comparison of positive, future-oriented constructs. Personality and Individual Differences, 43, 1917-1926.
- Hardin, E. E., Weigold, I. K., Robitschek, C., & Nixon, A. E. (2007). Self-discrepancy and distress: The role of personal growth initiative. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 54, 86-92.
- Robitschek, C. (2003). Validity of Personal Growth Initiative Scale scores with a Mexican American college student population. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 50, 496-502.
- Robitschek, C., & DeBell, C. (2002). The reintegration of vocational psychology and counseling psychology: Training issues for a paradigm shift. The Counseling Psychologist, 30, 801-814.
- Whittaker, A. E., & Robitschek, C. (2001). Multidimensional family functioning: Predicting personal growth initiative. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 48, 420-427.
- Robitschek, C., & Kashubeck, S. (1999). A structural model of parental alcoholism, family functioning, and psychological health: The mediating effects of hardiness and personal growth orientation. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 46, 159-172.
- Robitschek, C. (1999). Further validation of the Personal Growth Initiative Scale. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 31, 197-210.
- Robitschek, C. (1998). Personal growth initiative: The construct and its measure. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 30, 183-198.