All of our Peer Financial Coaches are Personal Financial Planning majors or minors or Personal Finance minors.
Expectations for Peer Financial Coaches
- Completion of PFP 2330/3321, 2315 or PFP 5371, 5377
- 1 hour per week time commitment
- Training will take place before school starts in August
- Be actively involved in the Red to Black Student Organization, including participation in mandatory monthly Continuing Education and social activities
- Other duties - Project committees for events such as Homecoming, Financial Education Week, fairs, booths, marketing, research
If you are willing and able to meet these expectations, please fill out an application.
Applications are due by
No late applications will be accepted.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invitation to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will take place - in the Red to Black office in SUB 201.
If you have questions about the application process, please send an email to