All of our Peer Financial Coaches are Personal Financial Planning majors or minors or Personal Finance minors.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Red to Black. Currently all of our Peer Financial Coaching spots have been filled. We will be recruiting for new coaches at the end of each semester. Please check back at that time.
Expectations for Peer Financial Coaches
- Completion of PFP 2330/3321, 2315 or PFP 5371, 5377
- 1 hour per week time commitment
- Training will take place before school starts in August
- Be actively involved in the Red to Black Student Organization, including participation in mandatory monthly Continuing Education and social activities
- Other duties - Project committees for events such as Homecoming, Financial Education Week, fairs, booths, marketing, research