Schedule an Appointment
Our appointment scheduling options have changed. Please select the appropriate program type to begin.
|Schedule an Appointment||Description|
|Rawls CGE: Faculty-Led Program [FLP]||Students ready to sign up for a faculty-led program (FLP) should RSVP for a group advising session.|
|Study Abroad - Initial||This information session is mandatory before making an individual appointment with a Rawls CGE advisor. This session will cover all the basics of the study abroad planning and application process, as well as your study abroad program options.|
|Study Abroad - Exchange||For students interested in a semester-long Exchange or Affiliate program.|
|Study Abroad - Follow Up||For students who have previously met with a CGE advisor but have a few follow-up questions.|
|Study Abroad - Summer||Students interested in spending an upcoming semester abroad on an Exchange or an Affiliate program. This is not for Faculty-Led programs.|
Making a CGE Study Abroad Appointment
- Login to appointments.ttu.edu
- Select "Get Academic Support & Advising"
- Select "Take Your Degree to the Next Level"
- Appointment Type
Please note: Some appointment types are specific to CGE advisors, while others are specific to TTU Study Abroad advisors. The following are specific to the Rawls CGE:
- Study Abroad - *Initial This information session is mandatory before making an individual appointment with a Rawls CGE advisor. This session will cover all the basics of the study abroad planning and application process, as well as your study abroad program options.
- Study Abroad – Exchange I am interested in learning more about a semester-long Exchange/Affiliate program.
- Study Abroad – Follow Up I have met individually with a CGE advisor previously, but have a few follow up questions.
- Study Abroad – Returned I'm a student returning from a study abroad program, what are my next steps?
- Study Abroad – Summer I am interested in learning more about a summer Exchange/Affiliate program. This appointment is not for students interested in a Rawls Faculty-Led Program.
- Location: "Rawls College of Business Administration: Center for Global Engagement"
- Which advisor? You may select more than one.
- Appointment Times This Week
* PLEASE NOTE* For the "Study Abroad - *Initial" appointment, you must select "View Walk-in Times". No individual appointments will be available.