Area of Energy, Economics and Law
The Area of Energy, Economics and Law offers two academic credentials: the Energy Commerce degree and the Certificate in Energy. Students learn industry skills and demands through hands-on active learning techniques while studying the current world energy mix, the economic decisions businesses must make, laws and regulations pertaining to the energy industry, and the geopolitical importance of energy. Additionally, the Area supports the college's core curriculum by providing Business Law and Applied Business Economics courses. Our award-winning faculty and staff members engage and teach students on a personal level to allow for a full understanding and grasp of the various topics. In addition to extensive academic research and publication, our faculty bring a wealth of industry and legal experience to the classroom.
- Certificate in Energy Gives Students Competitive Edge in Energy Industry
- Dr. Giberson Quoted in EnergyWire
- Students Learn the Energy Commerce Industry by Attending NAPE Conference
- Area of Energy Economics and Law Welcomes New Faculty Member Nikki Kantelis
- Area of Energy, Economics and Law Practices Service Learning in Local Community
View all news