Health Organization Management
The Health Organization Management (HOM) program is a joint venture between the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy and the Rawls College of Business. Students within the HOM program obtain the business training required to meet the ever-increasing demand for individuals with sophisticated management and leadership skills in the healthcare industry. The HOM program brings together medical, pharmacy and business students in a unique collaborative learning environment, and utilizes the expertise of faculty members in business, medicine, public administration, and economics to prepare leaders for both today's and tomorrow's healthcare system. Superior academic learning and challenging real-world experience have made the HOM program a training ground for future healthcare leaders. As one of the few MBA programs aligned with a school of medicine and a school of pharmacy, the HOM program draws upon the resources of the Rawls College, the Texas Tech School of Medicine and the Texas Tech School of Pharmacy.
- Arden Taber Speaks at Buesseler
- Faculty Spotlight: Larry Fulton, Health Organization Management
- Student Spotlight: Bill Sessions, Health Organization Management
- "Oil Industry in the U.S., Merger and Acquisitions on the Horizon" - Franco Parisi, Joseph Kmetz and Leslie White
- John Aure Buesseler Lectureship Series Luncheon on Nov. 14, 2014
View all news