Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarships
Application Deadline: February 22, 2018
The Rawls College of Business encourages students to apply for a prestigious scholarship through the 2018 Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarship Program. This year, the Foundation will award scholarships of $15,000 each to students at 25 participating universities across the state. Scholarship recipients, along with fellow Texas business leaders, will be honored at the Annual Induction Dinner on Thursday, Nov. 1 in Houston.
The focus of the program each year is to encourage students who demonstrate business leadership and entrepreneurial spirit to apply. Applicants should have varied educational and career backgrounds, with an interest in entrepreneurship, who will make an impact to Texas business throughout their careers.
How to Apply
- Complete the TBHF Scholarship Application.
- Write a One Page Narrative answering the following: How have you demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and business leadership; what are your future goals; and why do you plan to pursue a career specifically in Texas?
- Take a high resolution, color professional headshot (JPG).
- Secure most recent transcript (an unoffical transcript is acceptable).
- Complete the Rawls TBHF Application Form.
- Email your completed TBHF application to the appropriate contact (see below):
Silver and Black Give Back Scholarship - Susan Harkey
McLane Company Scholarship - Free Market Institute
Please note: The Dean will provide a letter of nomination if your application is selected.
Contact the Dean's Office.