Minor in Business for Non-Business Students
The Rawls College of Business offers one minor for non-business students.
- Students must have a minimum 2.75 Texas Tech GPA and 12 earned hours to declare a minor.
- Transfer students without a Texas Tech GPA must have a cumulative 2.75 transfer GPA.
- All prerequisites must be met prior to taking each course.
- A minimum grade of C is needed to complete minor requirements.
- All junior- and senior-level business courses must be taken at Texas Tech University unless approved by an RCOBA advisor.
Required Coursework - 18 Credit Hours
Click on the course(s) below to learn more about prerequisites.