Step 1: Learn more about the application deadlines
- Refer to degree deadlines and program-specific requirements (refer to the requirements outlined in the beige sidebar to the right) prior to applying.
Step 2: Apply to the Rawls College of Business
- Submit a Rawls College application.
Step 3: Apply to the Texas Tech Graduate School
- Submit a Texas Tech University Graduate School Application through Apply Texas.
- Note: The TTU Graduate School is converting to a new application system and will not be accepting applications for any programs with start dates in Summer 2018, or Fall of 2018, until October 26th 2017. This includes all MS Data Science, MSA, MS FIN, and PhD programs. Please apply to the Rawls College of Business and we will notify you when their system opens.
Step 4: Submit Official Transcripts and/or Documentation
- Go to Texas Tech's Office of Graduate Admissions to learn how to send official transcripts and/or documentation from all colleges, universities and post-secondary institutions that you have attended.