Step 1: Learn more about the application deadlines.
- Refer to degree deadlines and program-specific requirements (refer to the requirements outlined in the beige sidebar to the right) prior to applying.
Step 2: Apply to the Rawls College of Business.
- Submit a Rawls College application.
Step 3: Apply to the Texas Tech Graduate School.
- Submit a Texas Tech University Graduate School Application through Apply Texas.
- Note: The application will require a $60 application fee.
Step 4: Submit Official Transcripts and/or Documentation.
- Go to Texas Tech's Office of Graduate Admissions to learn how to send official transcripts and/or documentation from all colleges, universities and post-secondary institutions that you have attended.