Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Accredited and accessible, the Rawls online MBA allows you the ability to earn a Master of Business Administration at your own pace. The average time to complete coursework varies however the degree can be earned in as little as one year.
Learn from industry experts and gain the decision-making skills to be successful in leadership roles. Concentrations available in Information Technology or Heath Organization Management. Rolling admissions. GRE / GMAT waiver available.
- 100% online learning environment
- Gain access to Rawls College of Business Career Management Center
- Become part of the Red Raider Network
- Earn your Microsoft Excel Certification
- Concentrations available in Information Technology and Health Organization Management
MBA Application Requirements
- GMAT/GRE (waiver available)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 5 Short Essay Questions
- Spring Semester: December 1st
- Summer Semester: May 1st
- Fall Semester: July 1st