MBA for Working Professionals
The Rawls College of Business MBA for Working Professionals program is designed for managers and professionals who wish to remain fully employed as they pursue their graduate degree. A stimulating, cohort-based learning environment offers an effective blend of theory and practice.
- Program can be completed in 24 months.
- To apply, students must have a bachelor's degree and two or more years of appropriate professional work experience. GMAT scores are required for international applicants only.
- For the 2017 calendar year, the MBA for Working Professionals program will cost $49,500.
Program Delivery Options
Students choose from two formats:
- Weekend program - offered Saturdays and Sundays, once a month
- Week-Block program - comprised of four week-long residencies, in August and January
- MBA Student Wins Best Presenter Award
- Rawls Alumnus Earns Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rawls College MBA Ranked in Top Business Programs by Businessweek
View all news