- Can I complete the degree in one year?
The vast majority of our candidates who take a regular full-time load (15 hours during
the fall and spring semesters) are able to complete the program in one year.
- Are scholarships available?
Every student accepted into the program is automatically placed in the pool of eligible
- Do I have to take the GMAT (or GRE)? If so, what is the minimum acceptable score?
Applicants are required to take the GMAT (or GRE). The GMAT and/or the GRE scores
provide helpful information to the committee, but there is no minimum acceptable score.
The typical M.S.B.A. student has a GMAT of 575.
- Is there a minimum undergraduate GPA for acceptance?
No. The typical M.S.B.A. student has a 3.25 GPA or better.
- If I am an international student, what are the English language proficiency requirements?
- Do I have to have internship and/or full-time work experience?
Full-time work experience is not required, but work experience is viewed positively
by the committee.