Yangmei (Emily) Wang, MBA, MST
Office Hours: N/A
Room Number: E370
M.S. in Taxation, Fordham University
MBA in Professional Accounting, Fordham University
Area of Expertise: Tax and Financial Accounting
- Tax accountant, Deloitte Tax LLP, 2008 – 2009
- Tax consultant, Schering-Plough Corporation (merged by Merck & Co.), 2007
- Tax Intern, CBS Corporation, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license, New York State, 104540 (inactive)
- Wang, Y, Wang, T., & Dubinsky, A. J. (2015). Does the ACA Excise Tax Affect the Medical Device Industry? Tax Notes. Vol. 147. No. 9 (June 1, 2015): 1049-55.
- Wang, Y, Wang, T., & Dubinsky, A. J. (2014). The Responses of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
to the Provision of the ACA. Global Business & Finance Review, 19(2), 153-162
- Wang, T., Shields, P., & Wang, Y. (2014). The Effects of Fiscal Transparency on Municipal Bond Issuances, Municipal Finance Journal, 35(1), 25-44.
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & Moczygemba, J. (2014). Organizational Factors Influencing Health Information
Technology Adoption in Long Term Care Facilities. The Health Care Manager, 33(1), 30-37.
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & Biedermann, S. (2013). Funding Alternatives in EHR Adoption: Beyond HITECH Incentives and Traditional Approaches. Healthcare Financial Management, May Issue, 86-91.
Midwestern State University
- ACCT 3073 Federal Income Tax I – Individual Taxation, Spring 2014 and Spring 2015
- ACCT 4083 Federal Income Tax II – Business Entities Taxation, Fall 2013 and Fall 2014
- ACCT 4893 Internship in Accounting - VITA, Spring 2014
- ACCT 2143 Financial Accounting, Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
- American Accounting Association