Ph.D. Student - Management
Georgia Southern University, MBA
Georgia Southern University, M.Ed.
University of Georgia, BS
Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday 3-4pm
Room Number: E359
Lori Tribble is a PhD student at the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. Her research interests include leadership and ethical implications within organizations.
- Gullifor, D., Tribble, L.L., & Cogliser, C.C. (Accepted in Leading Diversity, 2017). The implications of Leader-Member exchange for Millennials.
- Hoover, J. D., Giambatista, R. C., & Tribble, L. (2016). An Organizational Development Approach to Experiential Learning with Millennials. Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 43(1).
- Tribble, L., Hoover, J. D., & Giambatista, R. C. (2016). Experiential Learning Potential as a Function of Psychological Predispositions and Demographic Variables. Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 43(1).
- Grimes, L. E., Haskins, N. H., Bergin, J. J., & Tribble, L. L. (2015). School counselor candidates’ shared beliefs and experiences regarding the rural setting. Vistas Online, Article 89, 1-14.
Works in Progress
- Tribble, L.L., Zachary, M.A., & Payne, G.T. (In progress). When organizations don’t walk the talk: The consequences of failing to uphold organizational virtue signals.
- Gardner, W.L., Tribble, L.L., Gullifor, D., & Li, M. (In progress). Human resources management: The authentic leadership implications.
- Gardner, W.L., Cogliser, C.C., & Tribble, L.L. (In progress). The Missing Link? The implications of relational attributions for Leader-Member exchange.
- Broberg, J.C., Cogliser, C.C., Quinn Trank, C., & Tribble, L.L. (In progress). “You’ve got to accentuate the positive”: Affecting outcomes in student teams by reflecting on strengths.
- Irani Williams, F., Tribble, L.L., Campbell C., Rutner, P., McKnight, H., Hardgrave, B.C. (In progress). Micromanagement: Controls out of control.
- Campbell, C., Irani Williams, F., Tribble, L.L., Rutner, P., Stewart, S., & Lakhani, C. (In progress). Women leaders in STEM fields: A qualitative analysis