Office Hours: By Appointment
Room Number: W354
- Ph.D. Program in Business Administration (Marketing), Texas Tech University (Expected Completion: 2020)
- MBA (Marketing and Strategy), Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India (2012)
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Vidyasagar University, India (2003)
Areas of Interest
Marketing Strategy, Strategic Marketing Communication, Strategic Innovation, Digital and Social Media Marketing
I am a Second Year Ph.D. Student in Business Administration (Marketing) at the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. My research interests are in the areas of Marketing Strategy including Strategic Marketing Communication of firms, Strategic Innovation and Digital and Social Media Marketing. Currently, I am working on a project studying the effects of events and information of a specific nature on a firm's financial performance and the strategic reaction of the firm in response to such events.
Prior to my Ph.D., I was working as the National Head, Corporate Sales and Product Management at Hughes Global Education India Limited, the education division of Hughes Communications in India, offering interactive online education courses to working executives in India and abroad. I have considerable experience in Software Development and IT Project Management, having spent almost 7 years working for IT Services firms like Infosys and Wipro in India and the United States.
Apart from my research and when I am not kept occupied by my 2 daughters, I love to fidget with the software in my phone or computer or keep myself busy studying the specs of new and upcoming tech products.
Awards and Recognition
- J.T. and Margaret Talkington Competitive Graduate Fellowship, Texas Tech University (2016-2020)
- Teaching Assistantship, Jerry S. Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University (2016-2020)