The Fit/Well has a number of programs available for members of the Rec Center and Lubbock community.
The Fit/Well Office offers free assesments so that you can keep track of some vital health numbers. Check out the list of offered assessments:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Body Fat Percentage
- Computer based Alcohol Inventory
- Computer based Nutitrition Analysis
- Computer based Health and Wellness Inventories
For a more comprehensive assessment, please click here.
Wellness Blood Screenings
Make a commitment to better health. Begin by learning your current blood levels and continue with exercise, better nutrition and stress management. All tests are administered by Covenant Corporate Services. Once blood is drawn, a number of tests can be run. Tests include:
- Lipid Profile - $15
- Glucose - $5
- Wellness Chemistry Profile - $30
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) - $20
- Thyroid - $20
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) - $25
- H. Pylori - $20
- C-Reactive Protein - $30
- Homocysteine - $35
- Click Here for test explanations
Rec Center membership is NOT required. Please register by noon the day prior to testing by calling 742.3828. Please come fasting (no food or beverages except water 10 hours prior).
Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover accepted. Payment is due the morning of the tests. Please come fasting (no food or beverages except water 10 hours prior).
Spring 2013 Dates
- Thursday, February 14 | 6:30 - 8:30am
- Thursday, April 25| 6:30 - 8:30am
Feed Your Body and Soul Week
- Information coming soon!