IM Leagues Registration
PLEASE NOTE : REGISTRATION FOR ALL TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SPORTS WILL STILL REQUIRE IN-PERSON SIGN-UP IN THE INTRAMURAL OFFICE DURING THE SPORT SPORT REGISTRATION PERIOD. REGISTRATION DATES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Every Intramural participant will be encouraged to create an IMLeagues account
This will allow the participant to view schedules, upcoming sports and interact with their fellow teammates.
How to Sign Up for IM Leagues
How to Create an IMLeagues account
1. Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account. IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages.
2. Enter your information, and use your school email (ttu.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “schools” link
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport
1. Log in to your IMleagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of your User Homepage under the Player Signup tab. Or click on the Texas Tech University link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.com
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a Team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
You can also look for Free Agents to add to your team through the Captain's interface
- Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his/her team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a Free Agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
If you encounter any problems please stop by the office (Room 203)
Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm for assistance with this new system.