Buck Creek Mountain Biking
Don’t miss out on joining us for one of west Texas’ best single track mountain biking venues! We’re headed to Abilene, TX to ride the local Buck Creek Mountain Biking Trails. With a 13 mile loop of single track, this will be a fantastic opportunity for experienced beginners to be challenged and advance their skills. For competent riders, this trip will give you an opportunity to test your skills, improve technique and try out a new place!
Trip Registration Info
Buck Creek Mountain Biking Trails, Abilene, TX
Increase riding confidence, mountain bike fit, shifting and other key riding techniques, getting to know other adventurers, and learning about the cycling opportunities in West Texas
Must have prior mountain biking experience.
Moderate to difficult. The Buck Creek Mountain Bike trails offer you a variety of challenges including fast descents, steep climbs, technical hazards, drops, jumps and much more.
Included with Trip Registration
- Cycling instruction on technique and simple maintenance
- Lunch and Snacks on Saturday
What Will You Need?
All regular items from the OPC day trip pack list plus:
- Mountain bike suitable for terrain (limited number available for rent)
- Helmet (limited number available for rent)
- Eye Protection
- Riding Gloves
- All Regular Items from the OPC Trip Pack List
- Money for snacks/meals during travel