Register for RRO
Before you registerPlease read ALL the following Information about RRO before entering the registration system. It will answer many questions/issues
you may have while registering.
- When registering for RRO, please be aware that Safari does not support the registration system. Try downloading Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox.
- There are no upfront costs for students to register and attend RRO.
- The Student Fee for orientation will be charged to students' tuition and cannot be
paid in advance.
- There are other optional fees for extra accommodations and guests that you may opt
in for while completing your registration.
- See more information about Fees.
- Parents and family members: We recommend you attend orientation with your student. If you choose to attend,
we ask that you register each person as a "Guest."
- "Guests" can be added or removed after the student completes their RRO Registration
if you aren't sure who will attend with you.
- Students may have course Registration Hold(s) on their account. A hold represents a requirement that has NOT been completed by
- While these holds will not prevent you from registering for Red Raider Orientation, a hold must be completed in order to register for classes.
- You can view your holds when you log into the RRO registration system. You are encouraged
to take care of any holds prior to your Red Raider Orientation session through the
Admitted Student Tasklist.
- A hold you may encounter is a Texas Success Initiative (TSI) hold. If a student has a "TSI Testing" hold (pay special attending to the wording of your hold) on their account, the student must come a day before their RRO session and take the
test(s) with Academic Testing Services. You should make travel plans accordingly.
- You will be able to see your declared major when you log into the registration system.
- If you would like to change your major, you are encouraged to sign up for RRO first, and then change your major.
- You may log back into the registration system to change your RRO date if you wish
after your major is changed.
- For more information about majors and how to request a major change, visit our Verify Your Major page.
- Please Note: It may take up to 48 hours for any major change requests to appear in
the RRO registration system.
Steps to Register
Once you have been admitted, it can take up to 24-48 hours for you to be able to register for RRO.
Use your eRaider username and password to log into the RRO registration system, then follow the instructions
below for online registration:
- Personal Information - Ensure that your personal information is correct and up to date, and add any additional
information if necessary.
- Questionnaire - Please answer all of the remaining questions listed under Additional Information.
Verify that your major is listed correctly. If you have any holds listed, please refer to the information
on the Holds page to get them removed. (Note: Incorrect majors and Holds will NOT prevent you from
completing your registration.)
- Dates - Select your RRO session. Add any extra night's accommodations, if needed.
- Guests - Finally, you can register any guests that will be attending with you. Reserve any
guest accommodations, if needed.
- My Reservation - Verify the information you have submitted to make sure it is correct. Pay any extra
fees for guests and/or accommodations. Once everything is correct, select "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
You must completely "SUBMIT" your registration to reserve a space in your selected
session. If you do not completely submit your registration, then your seat is not saved and
that session may become unavailable.
All confirmation and reminder emails about Red Raider Orientation will be sent to
your TTU email address.
Check your email at mail.ttu.edu
by logging in with your eRaider username and password.
Making Changes/Adding GUests
If you need to change any information after you have already registered for orientation,
then you can log back into the registration website and update your information at
If you need to cancel your orientation reservation, please fill out this form and fax it to 806-742-0138 or scan a copy and e-mail it to email@example.com.
LOG IN TO Register
To access our online registration system, click the button below. You will log in
with your eRaider username and password to access the system. Note: eRaider log-in is different than the Raider Connect credentials you used during the
Please make sure you read all the information on this page
prior to entering the registration system. It will answer many of the questions/issues
you may have when trying to register.
Problems Logging In?
- If you are having issues logging into the RRO Registration System, make sure your
eRaider is working.
- If you need assistance in activating your new eRaider username, contact the Office
of Admissions at 806-742-1480.
- For questions about your eRaider password, contact the IT HelpDesk at 806-742-HELP
- For questions about the Red Raider Orientation registration system, contact RRO at
806-742-5433 or firstname.lastname@example.org