Texas Tech University

Reordering Diploma

Diplomas may be reordered if the following applies to the original:

  1. Original diploma is lost.
  2. Original diploma is destroyed.
  3. Original diploma is revised.

In the event an individual's diploma is lost or destroyed, a replacement may be ordered by completing the Diploma Reorder Form. When the form and the appropriate fee have been received in the student's academic dean's office, the replacement diploma will be ordered.

Occasionally, diploma formats are modified in size, style, etc., to improve the appearance and quality of the document. Any graduate wishing to exchange his or her diploma for a revised diploma may do so by submitting a Diploma Reorder Form and the appropriate fee to the student's academic dean. Under no circumstances will a graduate be allowed to have more than one official diploma for each degree awarded.


Students in the School of Law who wish to replace destroyed, lost, or revised diplomas will need to contact the School of Law at

Office of the Registrar