Transfer Evaluation Office (TEO)
Welcome to the Texas Tech University Transfer Credit Information web page. We have designed this web site to answer many of your questions about transferring to Texas Tech University.
Texas Tech is currently converting to a new student information system. Due to the amount of time required for this project, we are temporarily unable to do formal pre-evaluations of transcripts for prospective students. Our online evaluation tool is still available and may be accessed via the following steps:
- Click on "How your credits will transfer" on the left sidebar.
- Click on "Search the database"
- Enter your state and college or university and a course you are currently enrolled.
- Your college or university courses will be listed to the left, and Texas Tech University courses will be listed to the right.
- If you wish to see a printable complete list of courses from your Texas school and their TTU equivalents, click on "equivalency guidebooks" in the left-hand column
Evaluation of course credit earned at other institutions by the Transfer Evaluation Office does not decree approval of the credit for use toward degree requirements. Only the academic dean of the college offering the program in which a student is enrolled has authority for determining which courses will be applied toward any specific program (p. 17, 2007-2008 TTU Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog).
If you have any questions not addressed on this web site, please do not hesitate to contact the Transfer Evaluation Office at 806.742.3661.
If you have questions concerning Transfer Admissions, see the Office of Admissions web site
If you have additional questions concerning How your credit will transfer, e-mail: TTUTransfer@ttu.edu
Transfer Evaluation Office
West Hall, Room 121
Lubbock, TX 79406
Voice: (806) 742-3661